Monday, May 5, 2014

Gotham - Official Extended Trailer



Check out the official extended trailer for Gotham, the new FOX TV series centered around a young Detective James Gordon (Ben McKenzie), and featuring a 12-year-old Bruce Wayne (David Mazouz).



I am definitely intrigued. A show based in Gotham before Batman has a lot of potential. The main potential problem I can see is when the young Bruce Wayne begins aging. He has to become Batman at some point, so the show cannot drag on for too long. A good 6 year run sounds about right. I hope the show turns out to be good, and finds its audience.

Gotham will premiere this Fall on FOX.

2 comments:

  1. Sadly my prediction is that a bunch of people will hear about this show and think they're going to see Batman right away. Once they see a kid as Bruce Wayne and no Batman to be found they'll turn off the show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see that happening too. I'm just holding out hope that the show is good enough to capture viewers' attention.

      Delete