Saturday, July 11, 2009

The First Prognosis!

Welcome to the first ever Doctor's Prognosis! Exciting huh?

Not much to say right now except that I usually can't stop writing once I get started so I will keep it short and say that hopefully this will be one blog I update more regularly.
I put so much work in my older blogs on other sites, that I didn't even want to start them anymore because of how long it took me to finish. Seriously, I would put up all these pics and vids and links and it just took too much time.

Anyway, I will try to keep these short and to the point instead of articles which is how I'm used to writing. But we'll see where it goes.

But I do like posting pics so... here you go!


"Sailor Moon says.... hey what happened to my voice?"

See you next time! :-D

2 comments:

  1. I finally know what I'm going to be for halloween this year! Thanks doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I can definitely see you wearing that outfit. O_o

    ReplyDelete